Saturday 21st May 2022 | Kai a te Mata Marae | Morrinsville.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
With Ngāti Hauā Trust, Roa Limited, Kura Rēhia, Maimoa Creative, Tupu Ora.
Te Reo o te Rēhia: Celebrating Māori Games & Pastimes.
Contact us if you would like to kōrero about Te Reo o te Rēhia in your community.
May 2, 2021 | Umupuia Marae | Tāmaki Makaurau
Te Ahukaramū Charles Royal : Te Whare Tapere
Puoro Jerome : Oro Atua - Taonga Puoro Māori musical instruments
Game Kings : 'Tākaro' card game
- Te Paerangi : Atua Māori card game
Takoha Ropati : Tākaro ā-tinana
Getting Lost : 'He Tipi Haere' - Bilingual adventure card game
Hohi 1816 : A board game about Aotearoa's first school
Teachertalk : Fun resources & memory games
December 9, 2019 | Blockhouse Bay Boat Club | Tāmaki Makaurau
- Taonga puoro: James Webster & Jamie Watson
- Make your own koauau flute from koauau seaweed
- Māori agility games: Takoha Ropati & Āio Mataira Wharerarauwhe
- Upoko Pakaru board game: Hariru Roa
- Ngāti Ranginui board game: Hariru Roa
- Te Paerangi: Atua Māori card game by Mau Tai Tin
- Tākaro: Game Kings
- Kaupapa Game: Kuruho Wereta & Rosie Remmerswaal of Kura Rēhia
- Whakangaro Atu: Getting Lost adventure card game in te reo Māori
- Piri Pāua: Flash cards for learning Māori and Polynesian languages
- Hohi 1816: A board game about Aotearoa's first school